Charity Application Resources
The application period to apply as an Umbrella organization for the 2023-2024 campaign has ended. Information about the application process and requirements can be found here. For additional questions please contact Heather Travis.
2023-2024 Umbrella Charity Resources
- Application Review Webinar Slides (recording)
- Application Worksheet Instructions
- SECC Affirmation of Non-Discrimination
- Sample IRS Determination Letter
- Sample Registration/License to Solicit (from AG's office)
- Sample Exemption Letter from AG's office (for those exempt from the registration requirement)
- AG's Website (Charitable Trust Section)
The 2022-2023 Campaign is sponsored in part by MSUFCU. State Employees are eligible for membership.
To sign up for payroll deduction donations, contact the MI HR Service Center at 877-766-6447.